Wednesday, February 11, 2009
What are my odds?
I think I am really lucky when it comes to Austin. I think he is the exception when it comes to being a good baby. I thought all babies slept through the night at 2 months, and never cried, but I was wrong. I try to tell people how Austin wakes up in the morning, but I don't think anyone believes me. So i caught it on tape. This is how Austin wakes up. He doesn't cry, he just kind of babbles and plays until someone comes to get him.
So I was thinking to myself, what are the odds that when Mercedes comes she will do the same thing? Can I have two really good babies? I hope so, either that or I am in for a rude awakening.
Kevin, if you read this and find misspelled words or broken sentences, don't touch it. Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Jealous. Honestly jealous. Actually, Eden did that briefly for a few months. It was pretty cute, but shored lived. Now it's "Mom, where are you. I'm awake!"
Post a Comment