As I have gone through my pregnancy, its been a fun wild ride. However, I have learned along the way things you should not say to a pregnant woman. These are actual things that were said to me at one point in time or another that I feel is my obligation to pass the word on to the general public that these are not nice things to say. These are in no particular order.
11. Your STILL pregnant?
10. Holy crap, your huge!
9. Wow, you no longer have cankles, you have thankles.
8. Hey, beer belly
7. I knew you were having twins, you are too big to be just having one.
6. I think you get bigger and bigger each time I see you.
5. You have overdone yourself, maybe you should try a salad for lunch...
4. I didn't know you were pregnant. I just thought you were sickly and ate like a horse.
3. your having 2 kids, 10 months apart...did you plan that?
2. when you look at your face its not so bad, its when you turn around and you get a look at that profile.
1. Now we think your fat AND stupid
No, I am not bitter about these things, I just think some people don't know what NOT to say. So next time you see a nice pregnant lady, be sure to say things that are nice.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I bet I know who's responsible for most of these!
LOL... I think #5 and #2 are my favorite. Lucky for you, you're going to be sleeping on your stomach in less than a week.
How about this: I think you look absolutely darling, and I'm so happy for you. Your two little angels have a great mom!
tell your husband to be nicer to you ! :) Hope you are doing well! We need to get together soon and see the new babay and our new house!
Post a Comment