Saturday, September 6, 2008

Like mother like son...

5 comments:

Miller's said...

That is seriously hilarious!

The Wimmer 5 said...

Oh my heck! He is so cute. Carly just sent me your blog address. I guess she found you somehow. I didn't know you were a blogger. Can we be blog friends?

I have been waiting for you to call me to babysit to no avail... Seriously, I've got to see the little guy in person soon. And holy freakin congrats that you're pregnant. That is so awesome! I can't guess what it is yet till I see you in the flesh. I'm better that way. So good to see pics of your fam and your mountain man husband. Love you all. Ashley

Kylee said...

Yeah! So fun to see your blog! I got the word about it and was so excited. You have so many fun new things going on. Congratulations on blessing/miracle #2 in your life! I miss you so much! I wasn't at the last WFF, so it feels like forever that I've seen you. I'm so glad you are so happy. Please keep in touch! Check out our blog: shaneandkylee.blogspot.com

The Cassity's said...

Corrine!!! Carly found you blog and I saw the picture of your little baby and tears started running down my face. With all of the struggles you went through, you have one baby and one on the way. God has blessed your life. I think about you all of the time and am still tempted to show up on your front door step and just knock. Corrine, I can't tell you how happy I am to see you are happy. Please stay in touch, I can't see the screen anymore d/t the tears, but I can't wait to see more of that baby!

Carly said...

Okay, I've been outed. Yes, through a little blog stalking (which I could make an olympic sport) I stumbled upon you guys. I was pretty excited and had to let all the other girls know. I hope that was okay. I'm so happy for you guys and all of your excitement and great news. Austin is adorable and I can't wait to see what your bun in the oven looks like. I've missed you and hope to keep in touch. Can we be blog friends? Love you both.