Saturday, September 6, 2008

Place your bets now...

So some of you probably have noticed that its been a while since i have updated our family blog. The truth is because for the past couple of months i havent been feeling so hot, so it was kind of last priority. yep you guessed it, WE'RE PREGNANT. Miracle number 2 arrives March 8th (give or take). We find out if its a boy or girl the first of October so place your bets now.... lets see who is right. Is Austin going to have a sister or brother? Time will tell.

3 comments:

Jeff and Erin said...

Holy cow! I was so surprised to read that you were pregnant, CONGRATS!!! Jeff said that he already knew, Mike told him. Of course he didn't tell me. I hope that this first little bit goes by fast and you start feeling better! We are guessing that the baby is a girl. Hope everything else is going good for you guys!

Miller's said...

I will go out on a limb and say another boy. I'm excited for us to both find out, hopefully we will have the same sex so they can be best buds! By the way good job on the updating, you had a lot of catching up to do!

Child Family said...

Congratulations. I hope another boy for you. I only know about boys and they're awesome. We are so happy for you. Hope you are feeling better.