I have strawberry starts coming out my ears, they are over taking my garden and yes, my lawn. If anyone would like to get some free strawberry starts from my yard. Feel free.
Hey Corinne. I was so happy to see you the other day. I really think we should get together. I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and hope you got to do something fun. Love ya.
3 comments:
Mmmmm...I may take you up on that offer if I can find somewhere to plant them. Thanks friend!
Hey Corinne. I was so happy to see you the other day. I really think we should get together. I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and hope you got to do something fun. Love ya.
Corinne! I was so thrilled to find your blog linked on Ashley's. Happy Birthday! And congratulaions on your adorable and growing family. Miss you!
Post a Comment