


Mercedes was born on March 1, 2009 at 11:34 p.m. She weighs 8 lbs. 6 ounces and is approximately 21 inches long. We will update the blog with photos as soon as possible. Mercedes and Corinne are doing well.

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
9 comments:
YIPEE SKIPEE! I am so excited to see her and also slightly jealous you have a skinny tummy now! :D I bet she's gorgeous!
Congrats! We are soo happy for you! We hope the labor was great and recovery is EVEN better! We are so proud of you!
Congrats! That's great you guys.
Yay for the newest Green. Hope you guys have another infant carrier car seat! Congrats, guys!
Congrats you two! Can't wait to see pics and so glad to hear that all went well!
It was so great to see you guys today! She is absolutely beautiful!!! I love her already! And Corinne- you look amazing! I can't believe you just had a baby. Anyway, I'm so happy for you guys! Let us know when we can bring dinner. Love you guys!!
You know that's my birthday! What an awesome day! Congrats!
Congratulations! She is VERY cute and we're so glad that she's finally here!
We are so happy for you guys. I need to get over there and get my hands on her. We are going to St. George tomorrow for the weekend so when we get back I will come visit. She is adorable.
Post a Comment