Sunday, September 23, 2012

First Day of Preschool!

I was a little nervous about the first day of preschool because generally my kids dont do well with change or me leaving them at a strange house. However, we went to orientation the first day and I went with them all day. We say the school, we sang songs, talked aboout field trips, saw the playground. Then the first actual day came and to my suprise...they loved it! They look forward to it. Mercedes goes tuesday and thursdays, and Austin goes tuesdays thursdays and fridays. And if I am being honest I enjoy it to because it gives me two hours a day to enjoy just Aspen. They are only little once and they grow up so fast when they are this young that we can spend a little one on one time together. Its a win win. Then I pick them up and they tell me all about their day and the friends they made. There is a fieldtrip once a month, which I really like. This month is the fire and police station, and next month its Black Island Farms. So fun! I love preschool and so do they. Perfect!

No comments: