Wednesday, June 22, 2011
I want you to be happy!
If you know Austin, you know he is a sweet boy with a huge heart. The other day we were eating breakfast, (he has never been much of a breakfast eater) but I believe it is an important meal of the day and you need it for your strength to play. Austin wouldnt eat his cereal, and I told him "that makes mommy sad when you tell her 'no' and dont eat your food." He put his head in his hands and thought about it and turned around to me and said near tears, "but mom, I WANT you to be happy!!" That made me smile and he actually ate his whole bowl of cereal. After he was done he asked me "are you happy now mommy?" I told him that I was and that he was such a sweet boy! How did I get so lucky?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment