Tuesday, February 15, 2011

VDay Suprise, and a little extra


So a couple of weeks ago we went to the Gateway Museum and they had lots of fun things there. They had lots of fun things there like Austin went shopping.

The men "watched the kids" as you can see.


The girls went for a drive.



And we got to sit in a life flight helicopter. It was fun, however, I honestly think the TreeHouse Museum in Ogden is just as good, if not better, and it is much cheaper. FYI






So, fun day yesterday. My family gave me a suprise when I found each kid holding a bundle of flowers and gave them to me, and Kevin had bought a fancy pizza for us to eat lunch together as a family. It was a very special suprise and good Valentines day.

It reminds me of what I already know. I love you Kevin, I always will. And to my sweet kids, you are the angels in my life and I love you forever too.


Then Kevin continued to be the good dad that he is and took the kids to the park . Austin and Mercedes apparently learned to pee outside somewhere, so after both had wet their pants, Kevin took them home for a quick change and then took them to the duck pond. The first thing Mercedes said to me when they got home was "Mom, a big duck ate my arm, and daddy kicked it." I wasnt quite sure what that meant but Kevin explained to me that they walked to the local pond to feed the ducks. I guess the goose there are pretty mean and aggressive because one tried to take the bread out of Mercedes hand and bit her arm. Kevin then did end up kicking it away from Mercedes a few times. what a fun dady date on Valentines day!



1 comment:

trish said...

hahahaha... why is it not hard to envision Kevin kicking a goose!?!

What a great surprise of a family visit on Valentine's Day! Good thing you didn't have lunch outside where your kiddos think it's now okay to pee. ;)