Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!



Last night was Halloween, and it was a super fun year because my kids are getting old enough to get excited about dressing up and going trick-or-treating. First we hit the trunk or treat at the school parking lot, and every year I forget how many kids there are around here and I ran out of candy in just a few minutes. Next year I need to remember to tripple the candy. However, both kids had a great time. After that Kevin went home to hand out candy and my friend Trisha and I took the kids around to the houses (trick or treating old school style) and I have to admit... my kids are pretty dang cute. Austin would knock on the doors, and say trick or treat softly and if the homeowner was lucky, he would show them that he had wings and he could fly. Too cute!!

No comments: