Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Things I love...




I LOVE....



When Austin wants to hold my hand as he falls asleep



Seeing Kevin teach Austin how to hit the T-ball



When Mercedes screams so hard with excitement when I get home



When Mercedes will snuggle (which is rare)



I can comfort my kids with a hug no matter how scared they are



When I get lots of kisses from the kids



Girls nights out









That I get to spend my days home with my kids (even if they do poop their bum, take their diaper off, and scrape their bum across my new carpet) :)



4 comments:

The Wimmer 5 said...

Oh, I love all those things too! And I love your cute family. So glad you've come back to the blogging world. I've missed you.

PS I too enjoy girls nights. What the? Where is one?

Brittney Wimmer said...

Cutest family! Your kids are adorable! We should get together with JD and Ashley sometime!

Brittney Wimmer said...

Cutest family! Your kids are adorable! We should get together with JD and Ashley sometime!

Nicole said...

Hey Win, how in the world are you? I came across a link to your blog, and hope that it is okay to keep updated on your fun-filled life. Your kids are so darn cute. Love ya and miss ya. *