Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September Morn










I have said before that Austin loves to be outside, and he did the cutest thing a week or so ago. It was like 8:30 in the morning and we were just all getting up and changing diapers and getting ready for breakfast and all of that. I went to take the diaper to put in the outside garbage can and as i walk out the door, Austin takes off the other way into his room. I didnt think much of it, and i went outside and threw away the diaper and when i opened the door to come in Austin was standing by the door with his shoes in his hand (and no pants on) with a look like he was about to cry. I finally realized that he had run to get his shoes to come outside with me, he thought we were going outside to play. It broke my heart, so that morning, we went outside and played on the slide for half an hour before breakfast and he had an absolute ball. He is the cutest kid there ever was. He brings a smile to my face and happiness to my life everyday.




We also went to the Cabin a couple of weeks ago. At the cabin we keep a battery powered ATV that the kids can ride on, and they played on it all afternoon. He finally figured out how to make it drive, but couldnt figure out how to steer. So cute to watch. We went fishing at the lake with Kevin, he doesnt have the patience yet to wait for the fish, but he did chase alot of ducks and squirls.















We went to the Zoo last weekend and he had so much fun. The first animal we saw was a peacock and he liked it so much and didnt want to leave until I told him there was an elephant. then he got really excited and each animal we saw he knew what sound they make...except for the giraffes. I dont even know what sound they make. Then we rode the train, and i couldnt take the grin off my face because of the grin he had on his. He had a ball, but by the time we left (4 hours later) he was tuckered out and both him and Mercedes fell asleep in the stroller.



2 comments:

Ashley J. McFarlane said...

Hey Corinne!

You guys have the cutest kids and Austin is such a sweetheart. I enjoyed that sweet story about him wanting to go outside, that would have broke my heart as well to see that sad look on his face!

Miller's said...

I cannot believe how grown up he looks in all these pictures. He is so darn cute, I love him. We need to get together soon, my kids are almost better fromt he swine flu.