




So I am way too cheap to pay for professional pictures. It's not that I don't think they would turn out great, I just don't have that kind of money. Kevin calls me a cheap skate, I call it frugal. When we were at my brother's wedding, I had a family friend take my personal camera and take a few snapshots. Then I took them to Wal-mart and had them printed for a whopping $4.94. I think they turned out pretty good. Wal-mart made me sign a paper stating that I was not ripping of a professional photographer. 




4 comments:
I am totally a horrible friend - I'm sorry I didn't get the edited pictures back to you. The ones you chose where gorgeous however!! You have such a cute family - well... except for a certain husband... he's a little iffy... :D
Pics are great. Saw your hubby at Nick and Mary Lowe's wedding. Told him to say HI!! Don't know if he relayed the message.... We want to see you guys soon. Give me a call and we can plan a game night or something
I'm way impressed! Beautiful pictures for under 5 bucks. Way to go, love!! Your family is so adorable and I just miss you guys! Let's go play soon! I'll call you next time I'm up that way.
These turned out cute, I need to do something like that. I haven't gotten family pics for that exact reason, MONEY! Cute pics!
Post a Comment