1. They are only little once...enjoy it while you can.
2. Even though you think you have baby proofed your house, they will find something else.
3. Start your traditions now, if you wait too long they will be doing traditions with their own children, and you will have missed out.
4. Work will NEVER be as important as your children. Be home as early as you can.
5. So what, you didn't get to brushing your teeth today, try again tomorrow.
6. Good friends are hard to come by. If you find some, hold on to them.
7. Don't ever burn a bridge, someday the turn tables will....
8. Its not so much the activity you are doing, its just fun to be together.
9. Moms can still comfort you when you need it, no matter how old you get.
10. Do what cha gotta do. It doesn't matter what others think.
11. When it comes to kids, silence is usually a bad thing.
12. Remember how angelic they look while they sleep. It will help when they are screaming.


3 comments:
awwwww. I especially like the "brushing your teeth" one, hey, somedays I don't get to that either. I've been reading your blog for encouragment on having two little ones at once. You're my hero.
Loved this post! I'm going to have to remember your trick of remembering the sleeping angelic face when the kids are screaming... :D
So, so sweet. I cannot even tell you how much I (all of us really) am loving your kids. They are so sweet and Austin is not mischievious (yet) at all here. You are such a sweet mom. It's obvious by how sweet your kids are. Let's hang out soon. I love seeing you guys more often. Even if it's just for a few minutes.
Post a Comment