Friday, April 17, 2009

What the crap?

If you don't want to read a disgusting story, just stop right now.
When I had not heard anything from Austin this morning by nine o'clock I should have know something was up. When I walked into his room to get him out of his crib, the smell hit me first, then I saw what was going on. Austin had pooped so much that it had crept out of his diaper and all over the sheets. Instead of crying like a normal baby would do when they had a poopy mess, he decided to make the best of it.
He has been in this stage lately that he wants to touch everything, get into everything and of course everything goes in the mouth. Naturally, he did this with his mess. When I walked in, he had made drawings with it on his walls, colored his crib bars, made designs all over his toys and animals with it, and of course, he ate it. Yadee yadee yada we had a fun morning.

9 comments:

AA said...

You have now been officially initiated into parenthood- with the blowouts and now the fingerpainting- whoo hoo! (At least it wasn't with twins who aren't even your own kids)

trish said...

hahahahaha... Austin's the best!

Nicole Burton said...

this story does not get Jake and I any closer to having kids. :)

The Cassity's said...

That is disgusting and so hilarious. I can't imagine how long that took to clean up!

Marie said...

Like you said in your last post, "Serenity now!!!"

But don't forget...

Lloyd: You know, you should tell your dad that 'serenity now' thing doesn't work. It just bottles up the anger, and eventually, you blow.

George: What do you know? You were in the nut house.

Lloyd: What do you think put me there?

George: I heard they found a family in your freezer.

Lloyd: Serenity now. Insanity later.

Child Family said...

Oh, Corinne, I hear stories about this happening, but I have not experienced it (knock on wood.) Thanks for not posting pictures!

Jennilyn and Chad said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is the funniest thing ever! But can you blame them? Let's be honest- the common sense thing doesn't kick in for a few more years. I love it. It shows he's artistic and imaginitive. Way to go Greens! So cute!

The Ungermans said...

Oh yuck!!! I hope that dosent happen to me for a long time lol. I wa wondering if I could ask you a question. It's kind of personal so I understand if you dont want to respond lol.... I was just wondering what kind of relationship you have with Austins BMom, If it is open how do you guys stay in touch? you can email me and that way it will be more private lol roxy_hotty@hotmail.com

Miller's said...

Oh wow what a morning you had. I have to say (knock on wood righ now) we have never had this happen at our house but have a heard of few stories of this happening. Parenthood is glamorous isn't it?