Sunday, November 2, 2008

The best week EVER













So this has been a very busy week for our family. On monday we went to court to finalize our adoption leagally. Then yesterday was the best day of our lives so far. We were able to seal Austin to us in the temple. It was a really cool and spiritural experience that I wouldnt trade for the world. Austin had lots of love there from all of his friends. Some who drove hours just to be there. We love you all and are greatful that you could share this day with us. Today we will give him a name and a blessing at church, then its all a done deal. Legally and spiritually. Time and eternity. What an amazing blessing and adventure.

9 comments:

The Meaniwacs said...

Yeah..congratulations. I am so excited for your family! What a wonderful experience!

Joe said...

Congratulations, Greens! What a great week.

Miller's said...

It was such a great and special weekend! Thanks for letting us be a part of it with you guys.

Coul and Kelse Rich said...

Corinne,
I don't know if you remember me but I grew up with Kevin and went to school with you both. I came upon your blog and loved to look at it. My husband Coul and I are in the middle of our adoption now. We are just waiting for the call. So it was cool to look at your blog and see that your process is finally finished. I loved the pictures of your cute family, on such an awesome day!!! Congrats! Kelse (Cragun)Rich

Nicole Burton said...

CONGRATS! I am so excited for you two... actually your FOUR! :) What a blessing! You are a great example of hope and faith in this life! Congrats again!

holli green said...

Congrats you guys! I am so excited to have Austin for a nephew he is so cute and happy...We love him!

Jeff and Erin said...

What a special day, congrats!

The Wimmer 5 said...

Yay! I am so happy for you guys. I'm so glad I got to meet Austin. I keep telling JD how cute he is and how much I want to bite his cheeks. I love all the sweet family pictures at the temple. Congratulations. Love you all.

Seth and Kara Farnsworth said...

Congrats you guys. What an amazing blessing and experience to get to have.