




On Saturday we went to lagoon as a family. It was SO fun. We started out at Lagoon a Beach. It was so hot that we lingered in the lazy river. I would post the pictures, but i dont want pictures of myself in a bathing suit on the internet. But Austin was adorable in them. Then we went over to Pioneer Village and got those silly western pictures taken, (also another picture i dont want floating around out there) and then we rode on the train, and the Merry Go Round. What a blast! I think i will even bounce back.


4 comments:
You'll have to let us know when you go- we have season passes and we are always looking for excuses to go! Austin is growing up already...look at him ride those rides! ;) I have to agree with you about pictures out in the internet- half my pictures don't make our blog because I don't need to have them come back to me in some extortion attempt.
That baby is delicious.
Hey! I deleted your phone number off my cell by accident! Call me or I think W has Kevin's phone number and I'll call after he gets home.
Hey you two (+ one) :) Long time no see. I have tried to send you an email or two and they keep not going through. No longer with desination?? give me a call so we can catch up 801-941-0036. Jake said he saw you two at Lagoon last weekend while I was stuck at work :( We need to trade some more movies too! See you HOPEFULLY sooner than later... plus I am sure Maximus is up for a playdate with Chloe and Dakota
Post a Comment