4 Things I was doing 10 years ago
-That was the summer i met Kevin
-I was going to school at Wahlquist Jr. High
-Bulding twine huts in the foothills
-Girl sleep over nights at the Clarks
4 Things I was doing 5 years ago
-I said goodbye to Kevin on his mission
-I worked at Lomond View Nursery and was very tan
-Going to School more than full time to get my degree
-Dancing at clubs in L.A.
4 Shows that i love to watch
-Lost (its much better watching it with friends to come up with theories)
-Seinfeld
-Reaper
-Everybody Loves Ramond
4 Things that make me happy
- Kevin and Austin
-Walking the dogs
- Camping
-ATVing
Tag Nikki and Nicole B your it
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yah! I'm glad you did it. It's fun to think of you so many years ago before we even met. Thanks for following through. You figured out the music? Did Trish help you?
Post a Comment