Monday, April 21, 2008



Hey Friends,

I am so excited to start a blog, i jump online all the time to view my friends blogs, and i have decided to start our family blog so everyone can enjoy our adventure like we do. I love that as we go through our lives we can share our stories with our friends.

Kevin is loving his new job, and it works so well with his school schedule, he is working towards his bachelors degree in Secondary Education and is going to school full time. I am so excited for him to finish, even though that wont be for a couple of years. I am loving and staying super busy drawing homes each day, i think its so important to love what you do.

I will post all of our fun adventures, trips, and exciting updates on the pups. :)

1 comment:

Melissa Jenkins said...

Hey Corinne,

This is Melissa Jenkins (Pierson) I found your blog and was so excited to see your new little baby because your sister Tiffani told me about the baby (she is in our ward). Congratulations! Email me at melika22@msn.com so you can check out our blog because we have a password. It is familyjenkinsblog.blogspot.com and I will give you our password. Again Congrats! I hope all is going well with you!

Melissa